Our FAA Class 4 Airframe Certification Rating enables ATS to perform Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO) services on virtually any aircraft. Our skilled technicians complete all stages of heavy aircraft maintenance and repair. They are qualified on numerous aircraft types including Boeing and Airbus. We have extensive support capabilities and have decades of experience with all aspects of heavy aircraft maintenance checks and transitions.
Key capabilities of our airframe maintenance and repair services include:
- All level checks: Complete all stages of heavy maintenance and qualified on numerous aircraft types
- Support Services: Immediate access to aerospace support services in house and local to our facilities
- Heavy structures: Onsite structural engineers with significant experience working with OEM and customer liaisons
- Unlimited airframe rating: One of the largest suppliers of 737 airframe maintenance in the world
ATS provides our customers with rapid and high quality maintenance services that are individually tailored to each customer. We consistently re-deliver over 500 aircraft a year to our 100+ airline and OEM customers with industry-leading turnaround times.
ATS has three heavy maintenance facilities that are capable of accommodating up 36 aircraft at a single time. They located at Paine Field (PAE), Moses Lake (MWH) and Kansas City (MCI). Please visit each location’s page to see their capabilities.
Paine Field, WA:
- Located at Snohomish County Airport/Paine Filed (PAE).
- Operate out of Hangar 1 and Hangar 2
- 325,000 sq. ft.
- Holds up to 20 aircraft
- Corporate headquarters
Moses Lake, WA:
- Located at Grant County International Airport (KWH)
- 102,000 sq. ft.
- Holds up to 4 aircraft
- Specialize in VIP, VVIP and heads-of-state aircraft
Kansas City, MO:
- Located at Kansas City International Airport (MCI)
- 607,000 sq. ft.
- Holds up 12 aircraft