Let your career SOAR at ATS! We invite you to come be a part of our growing family of employee partners. We are proud of our high company tenure which we believe stems from our strong company culture and ability for folks to continue to advance in their career. We believe our people truly make us great and we have excellent benefits to help you take care of yourself and your family. ATS offers a wide range of jobs and opportunities for careers in aviation.
We hope you will check out our current listings of aviation MRO jobs and other ATS jobs, and think about coming on board as an ATS Partner!
Learn more about the options we offer in MRO careers:
- Everett, Washington: Everett is our corporate headquarters location and our largest concentration of employees. We have four facilities in Everett (two hangars for aviation heavy maintenance, one components repair facility and our Alternate Solutions engineering offices). In Everett we have over 1200 employees working in aircraft repair and maintenance, engineering, component repair, planning, operations, sales, our executive team and various support roles (HR, Finance, IT, Operational Excellence, Marketing, etc.). Contact the Everett staffing team.
- Moses Lake, Washington: Our operation in Eastern Washington near Moses Lake performs heavy maintenance and interior upgrades/refurbishments for business, VIP, VVIP and heads-of-state aircraft. Contact the Moses Lake staffing team.
- Kansas City, Missouri: Located near Kansas City International Airport (MCI), this hangar facility completes heavy maintenance, modifications and transitions on narrow body and wide body aircraft. This is a growing facility where we have openings at all job levels. Contact the Kansas City staffing team.
- Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas: We operate four different component repair companies in the Dallas/Fort Worth metro area (ATS Components – DFW, Fort Worth, TX; TPS Aerospace, Arlington, TX; American Cooler Service, Arlington, TX; Aviation Industry Repair, Hurst, TX). These locations have a variety of MRO jobs for new and experienced repair technicians and office support staff. Contact the Fort Worth staffing team.
“If you want to work with your hands, not sit at a desk, and learn a variety of new skills in the aviation industry,
I think ATS is a good fit for you.”
– Ryker, 3-year employee, NDI Technician (started as a Service Tech)
We look forward to connecting with you!
ATS is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V