Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, ATS recruitment and hiring for positions is limited to skilled positions as shown in the Job Search area below. To see the benefits ATS has to offer, please visit our Working at ATS page.
If you are unable to use the Job Search table below, scroll to the bottom of the table and click the blue ‘Accept’ button in the Cookie Preferences area. Please also note it is recommended to use Chrome or Edge internet browsers when applying, not Internet Explorer.
Here’s more about:
- Everett, Washington: Everett is our corporate headquarters location and our largest concentration of employees. We have three facilities in Everett (one hangar for aviation heavy maintenance, one components repair facility and a location for engineering solutions development activity. In Everett we have over 700 employees working in aircraft repair and maintenance, engineering, component repair, planning, operations, sales, our executive team and various support roles (HR, Finance, IT, Operational Excellence, Marketing, etc.). Contact the Everett staffing team.
- Moses Lake, Washington: Our operation in Eastern Washington near Moses Lake performs heavy maintenance and interior upgrades/refurbishments for business, VIP, VVIP and heads-of-state aircraft. Contact the Moses Lake staffing team.
- Kansas City, Missouri: Located near Kansas City International Airport (MCI), this hangar facility completes heavy maintenance, modifications and transitions on narrow body and wide body aircraft. Contact the Kansas City staffing team.
- Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas: We operate four different component repair companies in the Dallas/Fort Worth metro area (ATS Components – DFW, Fort Worth, TX; TPS Aerospace, Arlington, TX; American Cooler Service, Arlington, TX; Aviation Industry Repair, Hurst, TX). In addition, we operate a component sales facility in Lewisville, TX. Contact the Fort Worth staffing team.
We value and respect our employees and strongly believe in investing in each employee to learn new skills and enhancing their career. We invest in our employees by offering financial assistance to those seeking to become FAA certified mechanics and pay for AMP licensing. In addition, ATS has partnerships with colleges near our facilities and around the country to ensure you receive the highest quality education possible. During your time at ATS you will work on diverse projects to learn new skills and be given the opportunity to reach management positions.
“If you want to work with your hands, not sit at a desk, and learn a variety of new skills in the aviation industry, I think ATS is a good fit for you.”
– Ryker, 5-year employee, NDI Technician (started as a Service Tech)
We look forward to connecting with you!
ATS is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V