Let your career SOAR at ATS! We invite you to come be a part of our growing family of employee partners. We are proud of our high company tenure which we believe stems from our strong company culture and ability for folks to continue to advance in their career. We believe our people truly make us great and we have excellent benefits to help you take care of yourself and your family. ATS offers a wide range of jobs and opportunities for careers in aviation.
We hope you will check out our current listings of aviation MRO jobs and other ATS jobs, and think about coming on board as an ATS Partner! To see all the benefits ATS has to offer please visit our Working at ATS page.
At ATS we value and respect our employees and strongly believe in investing in each employee to learn new skills and enhancing their career. We invest in our employees by offering financial assistance to those seeking to become FAA certified mechanics and pay for AMP licensing. In addition, ATS has partnerships with colleges near our facilities and around the country to ensure you receive the highest quality education possible. During your time at ATS you will work on diverse projects to learn new skills and be given the opportunity to reach management positions. ATS performs quarterly reviews with each employee to update them on their progression and the next steps needed to earn a promotion.
The graphic below shows your career path and ATS is dedicated to working with you to get to the top. Our goal is this will be your last job application and the beginning of your career.
Here’s more about:
- Everett, Washington: Everett is our corporate headquarters location and our largest concentration of employees. We have four facilities in Everett (two hangars for aviation heavy maintenance, one components repair facility and our Alternate Solutions engineering offices). In Everett we have over 1200 employees working in aircraft repair and maintenance, engineering, component repair, planning, operations, sales, our executive team and various support roles (HR, Finance, IT, Operational Excellence, Marketing, etc.). Contact the Everett staffing team.
- Moses Lake, Washington: Our operation in Eastern Washington near Moses Lake performs heavy maintenance and interior upgrades/refurbishments for business, VIP, VVIP and heads-of-state aircraft. Contact the Moses Lake staffing team.
- Kansas City, Missouri: Located near Kansas City International Airport (MCI), this hangar facility completes heavy maintenance, modifications and transitions on narrow body and wide body aircraft. This is a growing facility where we have openings at all job levels. Contact the Kansas City staffing team.
- Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas: We operate four different component repair companies in the Dallas/Fort Worth metro area (ATS Components – DFW, Fort Worth, TX; TPS Aerospace, Arlington, TX; American Cooler Service, Arlington, TX; Aviation Industry Repair, Hurst, TX). These locations have a variety of career options for new and experienced repair technicians and office support staff. Contact the Fort Worth staffing team.
“If you want to work with your hands, not sit at a desk, and learn a variety of new skills in the aviation industry, I think ATS is a good fit for you.”
– Ryker, 3-year employee, NDI Technician (started as a Service Tech)
We look forward to connecting with you!
ATS is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V