Whether you’re considering an extensive cabin upgrade project, looking for engineering support or planning some modifications tied in with routine maintenance, ATS Engineering Services is a one-stop turn-key facility ready to play a proactive role.
We retain a deep pool of skilled qualified experts in maximizing design and manufacturing effectiveness while reducing production and installation time to insure lasting cost savings for our customers.
ATS Engineering is experienced in handling everything from complex repairs and modifications to Aircraft Interior Integration Programs. We are committed to providing quality customer solutions and are available seven days a week to meet your needs.
ATS Engineering Services Include:
- Aircraft Modification & Interior Reconfiguration
- Major Structural Repair & Analysis
- ATS Repair Capabilities accommodate all aircraft types with a focus on Boeing and Airbus products. ATS has surpassed industry standards and customer expectations with our ability to develop, substantiate, and obtain FAA approvals for repair. Repair solutions for complex metallic and composite structures are developed using CAD software to provide high quality drawings. ATS Engineering is capable of creating technical instructions and documentations that can be tailored to customer’s specific format and seamlessly incorporated into their base maintenance programs. Our dedicated on-site engineering staff is available seven days a week to meet your needs.
- Design for Structures, Systems, and Electrical
- DESIGN – ATS Engineering Services focuses on creating results. The process begins by developing a relationship with the client. We focus on concept and product development with a strong background in the aerospace industry. The latest CAD design and simulation software empowers us to provide versatile 2D and 3D images for Design and Development Programs and fabrication of parts from ground up. This capability allows us to go a step further by creating Static Stress Analysis Frequency Buckling, Fatigue, and Thermal on Design & Development Programs.
- ELECTRICAL – We provide our customers with proven tools needed to design complex electrical systems. Electrical engineers at ATS can develop solutions to all your avionics needs: wire diagrams, wire lists, routing drawings, electrical load analysis, and provisions for bundle support. Our in-house facility has the ability to manufacture all required kit components, including brackets and wire bundles.
- Fleet Support Engineering
- Technical Writing & Publications
- COMPREHENSIVE TECHNICAL PUBLICATIONS – ATS is iSpec 2200 compliant. Our Technical Publications team is dedicated to supporting our customers by producing the highest quality maintenance and supplemental documentation in the industry. Our publications are written for both the airlines and aircraft OEMs alike, with the different requirements for how the publications should be complied and formatted taken into consideration. Our Technical Publications team is available to our clients who would like to consolidate and uniformly format supplements manuals from different suppliers.
- SUPPLEMENTAL DOCUMENTATIONS
- – Illustrated Parts Catalog (IPC)
- – Component Maintenance Manuals (CMM)
- – Aircraft Maintenance Manuals (AMM)
- – Wire Diagram Manuals (WDM)
- Aviation Products /Parts Manufacturer Approval (PMA) Parts
- Project Management
CONTACT ATS Engineering
Director, Business Development