Aviation Technical Services has the experience and competence to provide safe, quality, on-time services at the highest value. Since opening with five employees in 1970, ATS has grown to over 1,000 employees who work together to support a global customer base.
For over 40 years, we have been delivering on our promise to exceed customer expectations in safety, quality, regulatory compliance, on-time delivery and value. Our team is committed to building upon this legacy and developing new solutions to ensure we continue delivering on this promise.
And we’re not stopping there. ATS is expanding to meet and exceed customer needs. Within the last year, we added two facilities with over 700,000 square feet combined in Moses Lake, Washington, and Kansas City, Missouri. With our two separate hangar facilities in Everett and now in Moses Lake, ATS became the largest MRO on the U.S. West Coast in 2013.
ATS provides seamless support for aircraft operators. Whether you need airframe services, component maintenance, or engineering support, ATS has the capacity and technical competence for handling standard or non-standard issues. And, our long-standing relationship and proximity to aircraft OEMs guarantees exceptional quality and efficiency.
ATS offers the most comprehensive airframe and component maintenance services at a single source. With over 40 years’ experience and an unwavering commitment to provide the highest possible quality at the highest possible value, ATS is the clear choice to keep your operation moving forward.
ATS' Class 4 Facility is experienced in providing Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul services on virtually any aircraft.
- Industry leading turnaround times
- Competitive pricing
- Extensive upgrade, repair and back shop capabilities
- Extensive experience that fits your specific needs
- Clean, energy-efficient, environmentally friendly paint facility
- Hand-selected experts in every facet of aircraft repair
- Deployable to any location
- Efficient diagnosis and repair plan development
With more than 40 years' experience, ATS offers the most comprehensive component shop in the industry.
- Three-time Boeing award-winning quality service
- Concurrent support to aircraft undergoing heavy maintenance
- More than 20,000 approved parts
ATS has an in-house team of skilled engineers ready to support turn-key operations through all phases of your project.
- Research and complete complex repair operations and modifications
- Experienced in development, certification, documentation, manufacture and installation